The Safety of our staff and our customers is one of main priorities at Scott Self Storage and we have introduced the following to keep us all safe.
We have followed advice given to us from the SSA UK and the current UK Government guidelines to ensure that our business remains Covid 19 Complaint.
We have carried out a risk assessment for our facilities and the following have been implemented.
• Hand sanitising stations for customers and staff have been introduced.
• Staff have been issued with appropriate PPE for their roles.
• Social distancing measures are in place and signage displayed.
• As of 8.8.2020 face masks are now to be worn by anyone entering our facility. Signage has been displayed at entry points.
• Cleaning levels have been increased dramatically with special focus on touch areas.
• Reception / Office door has been closed and customers limited to one in reception / office area.
• Customers have been asked to pay online wherever possible.
• We have introduced an electronic sign Licence Agreement for new customers if required.
• Toilets have been closed to customers.
• Staffing levels have been reviewed with staff members working from home where possible.
We are continually looking at our processes and reviewing advice given to us by the SSA UK and the UK Government and making sure that we do everything to keep our business Covid 19 Compliant.