FREE use of van
All our customers get to use our van FREE of charge to bring their furniture in and out of storage.
CALL 01228 524411 NOW
Please check the requirements below: REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF VAN
The use of the van is at the sole discretion of Scott Self Storage, and is intended purely to move belongings in and out of storage locally.
- Be over 25 years
- Have clean driving licence
- Never have been refused motor insurance
- Collect safety equipment
- Return van before 17.30 (weekdays), 12.30 (Sat.), 11.30 (Sun.)
- Store/Pay for minimum 1 month
- Replace diesel consumed (4 miles = 1 Litre)
- Report any damage, bumps and scrapes
BEFORE USE WE REQUIRE
- Drivers driving licence card (we retain photocopy) to be presented for copying and a driving licence check code to be obtained from https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence previous to collection of van we must have this! otherwise the van will not be covered.
- £100 CASH deposit
ON RETURN WE REQUIRE – Failure to comply will forfeit deposit
- Receipt for diesel (4 miles = 1 Litre)
- Safety equipment returned to office