FREE USE OF VAN
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF VAN
The use of the van is at the discretion of Scott Self Storage, and is to move belongings in and out of storage locally. The use of the van is subject to availability and we are under no obligation to supply you with a van if ours is not available.
- Be over 25 years
- Have a clean driving licence (Points stay on Licence for a minimum of four years after offence)
- Never have been refused motor insurance
- Collect safety equipment
- Return and empty van before 17.30 (week), 12.30 (Sat.), 11.30 (Sun.)
- Store/Pay for minimum 1 month
- Replace diesel consumed – Receipt required
- Report any damage, bumps and scrapes
BEFORE USE WE REQUIRE
- Drivers driving licence (we retain photocopy)
- A Driving licence Check Code – available from
- £100 CASH deposit
ON RETURN WE REQUIRE – Failure to comply will forfeit deposit.
- Receipt for diesel -we will charge £2 per mile + a fuelling charge of £20 if the diesel is not replaced – THIS WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR DEPOSIT.
- We will inspect the van with the driver on return for any damage not listed on the questionnaire sheet – Any damage will result in the loss of your deposit.
- We require the van to be returned to us in the same condition that it leaves. We have the right to charge a suitable cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Safety equipment returned to office.
IF OUR VAN IS NOT RETURNED BY THE ABOVE TIMES OR OUR STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO STAY AFTER CLOSING TIME YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEIT IN FULL.
PLEASE NOTE THIS VEHICLE IS RESTRICTED TO 62MPH